-A +A

Emmergency and useful numbers


Your admission to the hospital

Foreign patients

  • If you work in France, the documents required are the same as those charged for users of French nationality.
  • If you are a European Union citizen, please ensure that you are in the possession of a European Medical Insurance Card (CEAM - Carte Européenne d'Assurance Maladie), issued in your country of residence. So you get a partial support of your care.
  • If you are not a European Union citizen, please produce proof of health cover issued by a company in your country or by the Embassy. In the absence of support, your hospital stay will be charged in full.